Commercial Property Lawyers Wokingham & Reading
Our Commercial Property department at Clifton Ingram has built and maintains a strong reputation within the Thames Valley and the South of England and we are highly recommended in ‘The Legal 500’ Directory. We deal with all aspects of buying, selling and leasing business premises and development land for companies, charities, partnerships, pension funds and individual owners.
Whether you are a landlord, tenant, business, bank or investor our experienced team will offer clear, bespoke advice to ensure your needs are taken care of. Our flexible and constructive approach to the needs of our clients enables us to understand and achieve your objectives efficiently and effectively.
We deal regularly with:
- Freehold and leasehold offices;
- Industrial, educational, licensed and retail premises;
- Residential development and associated planning matters for developers and landowners; and
- Agricultural-related work encompassing farmland and landed estates.
Commercial Property gives rise to a whole host of issues that differ from those that arise with respect to residential property. At Clifton Ingram, we have in-depth knowledge and experience in Commercial Property which means we can help you simplify the process and ensure your position is protected both legally and financially.
Our Commercial Property Services include:
- Freehold premises;
- Leasehold premises;
- Business purchases and sales;
- Land development;
- Secured lending;
- Portfolio management;
- Licensed and leisure premises;
- Telecom masts;
- Rural land
Our Experience & Expertise
Some of our recent transactions include:
- Acting for a long-standing estate client with circa 2,500 acres, advising on a wide range of estate management including residential letting disputes, leases of commercial units and farm buildings, redevelopment and associated planning issues and farm business tenancies when required.
- Acting for landowners and dealing with the planning agreement which led to them obtaining a planning permission to develop 14 new dwellings on a site which comprised one existing dwelling and a disused distribution centre. Then acting when the site was sold to a housebuilder to carry out the re-development works.
- Acting for a local property owner with a substantial property portfolio in acquiring a site in the centre of Bracknell for redevelopment, which included disposal of their existing site in the town as part of the town centre regeneration, the termination of an existing Lease of those premises in return for a new short-term excluded Lease being granted by the new owner to the same tenant.
- Acting for the landowners on work relating to a motorway services area (MSA) let to Moto and all associated management issues such as licences to assign/underlet and licences for alterations. Advising upon potential residential and commercial development and planning agreements associated.
- Acting for a number of landowners in connection with option agreements, conditional contracts and promotion agreements for potential development land and including a complex joint promotion agreement for a proposed multi million pound edge of town mixed use redevelopment involving at least 500 new dwellings and associated infrastructure.
“Clifton Ingram LLP has a good depth of knowledge. Practice head Ian Graham is recommended alongside Tim Read who is very thorough, precise and timely and Chris Baggs who is knowledgeable, proactive and constructive”.
Legal 500 Directory
Contact our Commercial Property Solicitors in our Wokingham and Reading, Thames Valley offices
Our solicitors at Clifton Ingram can advise you on all aspects of commercial property. We are a proactive and down-to-earth team of highly experienced solicitors; bringing a high quality and professional service to your local area. We regularly advise clients across the South East, including Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Wiltshire and London. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help on 0118 978 0099. Our solicitors will move fast to find a solution personal to you.