Reading Office: 0118 957 3425
Wokingham Office 0118 978 0099
Our specialist solicitors understand the pressures and needs of individuals in financial difficulty and have extensive experience in personal insolvency and providing advice and assistance to all those affected by it.
Benefiting from close links to local insolvency practitioners and having significant experience in dealing with HMRC and other creditors we are able to provide practical and cost effect advice on the options available to debtors. We have a particular expertise in dealing with the matrimonial home and on advising the spouses of debtors.
We advise trustees in bankruptcy on a wide range of issues from applications for possession and sale of the bankrupt’s property, bankruptcy restriction orders and antecedent transactions to applications for approval of trustees’ remuneration.
Ranked in Legal 500, we regularly advise trustees in bankruptcy, creditors and debtors and have significant experience on the following:
- Serving/defending statutory demands
- Applications to set aside statutory demands
- Issuing bankruptcy proceedings
- Opposing bankruptcy petitions
- Applications to annul bankruptcy orders
- Applications for IVAs
- Advising on termination and variation of IVAs
- Advising on preference claims and transactions at an undervalue
- Applications for possession and sale of bankrupt’s property
- Dealing with the Matrimonial Home
Click here for details of the Personal Insolvency team.