Clifton Ingram’s success is based on the complementary mix of people working at the firm, each bringing a unique set of skills and experience to the benefit of our clients, peers and Clifton Ingram as a whole. The working environment at Clifton Ingram is informal and collaborative and we encourage our staff to take responsibility and progress at all stages in their career.
- Paralegal – Family - Reading
- Tax And Trust Manager
- Paralegal – Residential team – Farnham
- Paralegal – Family team – Farnham
- Legal Secretary – Wills and Inheritance team – Farnham
- Solicitor – Family team – Wokingham
- Paralegal to Salaried Partner - Company Commercial team – Wokingham
- Solicitor – Litigation – Wokingham
- Junior Legal Cashier – Accounts – Wokingham
Agencies – Whilst Clifton Ingram will always look to recruit directly for new roles we do on occasion work with an invited preferred supplier list. All correspondence must go through HR and not directly to our Partners or other employees. If received, the firm will not be responsible for any fees relating to unsolicited CVs received by Partners or other employees.