Join Clifton Ingram and Wilson Partners accountants at a free employment seminar providing practical insights into recent developments including Employment Ownership, one of the most radical and controversial changes to employment law in recent times.
Topics covered will include the following:
- Employee Ownership - new “employee owner” status under which unfair dismissal and other rights can be exchanged for shares
- Equity based incentives for employees
- Tax treatment of termination payments
- Employment Status - recent Court of Appeal case and its implications
- Redundancy - halving of the consultation period
- Parental Leave Reform - new system of statutory parental rights
- Flexible Working - extension of rights
- New statutory payment rates and compensation levels for 2013
- Pensions - Auto-Enrolment recap
To reserve your place, or for more information, please contact Melissa Baxter on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 912 0210.
As spaces are limited at this roundtable event, please reply early to avoid disappointment.