We will, of course, continue to offer virtual or phone meetings should you prefer, but it is a very positive step to be able to offer appointments in person again. We have undertaken a thorough health and safety assessment and have steps in place to make visiting the offices as safe as possible. These include:
- All attendees to wear a face covering but not gloves (hand sanitiser is available)
- Screens at reception and in meeting rooms
- Staggered arrival times
- Intervals between meetings for cleaning
- Sadly, no refreshments will be served for the time being
- A COVID19 declaration signed on arrival
- We ask that clients cancel their appointment if they are feeling unwell in any way/experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
It has been a long time for everyone during this lock-down period and we hope the continued easing of restrictions helps those worst affected to get back on track; from getting back to work or successful job hunting to an easier home environment as parents look to summer holidays without home schooling requirements and to companies seeing a revenue stream return.
If you’re needing legal advice as a private client or corporate and commercial, get in touch on 0808 164 1510 to make an appointment, be it in person, virtual or on the phone, we’re ready to help.
Clifton Ingram would also like to take this opportunity to give special thanks to our NHS keyworkers, supermarket and food retailers, pharmacies, school keyworkers and all our utility providers and council workers that kept this country functioning throughout, we are all truly thankful. Our thoughts are also with all those that lost loved ones during the Pandemic.
We ask that clients cancel their appointment if they are feeling unwell in any way/experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.