Business owners are invited to join us at the world-renowned Ascot Racecourse as our experts provide you with the inside track to a successful business sale.
Date: Thursday, 19 September 2019
Place: Ascot Racecourse, Ascot SL5 7JX
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Learn how to create the right exit strategy for you and receive invaluable insights into the legal, commercial and financial aspects of selling a business as well as discovering how to navigate deal negotiation hurdles; where our speakers will also share stories of real deals they’ve experienced throughout their extensive careers.
Topics covered will include:
- How to prepare your business for sale
- What acquirers are really looking for
- How to plan and create your own exit strategy
- How to generate maximum value for your business
- The legal, financial and commercial aspects to consider
- How to handle deal negotiations and achieve a premium price
- Why some businesses don’t sell, and how to avoid the common pitfalls
There will also be a Q&A session where you will have the opportunity to put your questions to our panel of experts, as well as the chance to speak privately with them towards the end of the event.
For more information or to register for this event please contact Melissa Baxter on
e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: 0118 912 0210.