HELPING SME's REALISE THEIR AMBITIONS
Running a business can be tough - finding new customers, keep existing ones and managing the day-to-day needs of a business all at the same time. Thinking about the larger strategic issues that affect the growth of your business may be a luxury you think you can’t afford.
In one morning, this event will bring a panel of leading figures together to look at some of the big strategic topics (the economy, Government initiatives, funding of growth etc.) that could help or hinder SME's in realising their full potential.
- The Rt Hon John Redwood - MP for Wokingham
- Tim Smith, Chief Executive Thames Valley Berkshire LEP
- Sue Elliott, Director, Vital Six
- Rhys Herbert, International Macroeconomist Lloyds Bank
- Graeme Batstone, SME Financial Markets Lloyds Bank
- Jonathan Davis, Chairman, Clifton Ingram LLP Solicitors
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask our panel questions and network with peers.
Date: Friday, 13 February 2015
Venue: Hilton St Anne's Manor, Wokingham Places are strictly limited, so RSVP today.
To reserve your place, or for more information, please contact Melissa Baxter on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 912 0210.