With an increase in business confidence, now is the time for SME’s to concentrate on achieving sustainable growth. This event will outline the legal and financial steps necessary to help businesses prioritise their development issues and make the most of an economic upturn.
Supporting local business growth - Andy Couldrick, Chief Executive, Wokingham Borough Council
- How development will support growth
- An update on current infrastructure
- Skills for the future
High Growth Business Support - Sue Elliott, Director, Vital Six
- Help for high growth businesses
- Government initiatives
- Working with the Thames Valley Berkshire LEP
Access to finance: the options for small businesses - Ian Hudell, Senior Manager, Lloyds SME Banking
- Presenting your business to a Bank
- What to look for in your Relationship Manager
- The many different sources and types of funding
Critical legal issues for growing SMEs - Carl Rae, Partner, Clifton Ingram LLP Solicitors
- Legal relationships with customers and suppliers
- Employment issues – incentivising, retaining and protecting
Growth through Acquisition
- Attendees will have the opportunity to ask our panel questions and network with peers.
Date: Wednesday, 12 March 2014
Venue: Hilton St Anne's Manor, Wokingham
Breakfast will be served at the event.
Places are strictly limited, so RSVP today to secure your place:
T: 0118 912 0210