Clifton Ingram LLP is committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our of clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Please contact us with details. Our client care partner is Jonathan Davis.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve reviewing your matter file and speaking to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Within fourteen working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter, we will provide a substantive response which normally will be from the department head.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the client care partner to review the decision.
- We will write to you within fourteen working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. You may request a meeting to discuss the decision
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.