The expert solicitors at Clifton Ingram have wide experience in acting for farmers, agri-businesses and land owners on a wide range of rural issues, including:
- Freehold sale and purchase and tenancies of farms;
- Small holdings;
- Land development;
- Equine and other agri-businesses; and
- Advising these businesses on commercial agreements, employment law and resolving disputes.
Rural land including estates, gives rise to their own set of issues and complications. Farms can be both residential and commercial property and rural land is often very old and much larger than usual plots, meaning there might be rights affecting it and issues with boundaries that wouldn’t affect other land as much. The team at Clifton Ingram are well aware of these issues and remain apprised of all elements of the law in relation to rural land.
We can offer practical advice and guidance on a number of rural-specific issues, including:
- The sale or purchase of all categories of rural land;
- Farm business tax and succession planning;
- Acting for both landlords and tenants of farm business tenancies in drawing up tenancy agreements and advising in relation to tenant right matters, redundant buildings and other terms including rent reviews, security of tenure, repair and insurance obligations of each party; and
- Acting for landowners in granting easements over their land to utility companies in relation to water, electricity, telecommunications and similar services.
- The potential development of rural land and buildings.
Contact our Rural Solicitors Wokingham, Reading, Berkshire & Across Thames Valley Today
Our solicitors at Clifton Ingram are a proactive and down-to-earth team, bringing a high-quality and professional service to your local area. We regularly advise clients in Wokingham, Berkshire and the surrounding areas, including: Reading, Finchampstead, Newbury, Westbury, Ascot, Sunningdale, Virginia Water, Henley, Bracknell, Crowthorne, Maidenhead, Theale, Farnborough and Wentworth Estate. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help by calling 0118 978 0099. Our solicitors will move fast to find a solution personal to you.