Business Start-Ups Solicitors Wokingham, Reading & Farnham
Starting a business is one of the most exciting adventures you can embark upon. Yet within the furore of getting it all started and imagining the bright future for your enterprise, the fine print and the legal obligations may get pushed to the back of your mind.
This is where our expert legal team at Clifton Ingram comes in. Our solicitors can work alongside your team, ensuring that you are fully compliant with the relevant laws, obligations and regulations that apply to your business.
Setting Up a Business: Thames Valley and M3 Corridor Expert Legal Advice
We can guide you where you are setting up in business alone, either as a sole trader or through a limited liability company. We can also provide advice where you are in business with others, operating through a traditional partnership, or a limited liability partnership or company. Whatever your business structure, the expert solicitors in Clifton Ingram’s corporate and commercial department can assist. Our company and commercial solicitors can advise you on:
- The pros and cons of the choice of various business structures in relation to your individual circumstances;
- Incorporating and registering with Customs and Companies House, where necessary;
- Limiting your liability for claims made against you by business creditors;
- The commercial advantages to you of using a separate corporate entity to own the business assets;
- Intellectual property rights issues, where these are relevant depending on the nature of your business; and
- Holding and maintaining accurate administrative records.
If you decide to incorporate your business, we can help you form a company and can advise you on:
- The issue of shares;
- Drawing up the constitution of the company; and
- The appointment of its directors and any other officers.
Contact our Business Start-Ups Solicitors in our Wokingham, Reading and Farnham, Thames Valley and M3 Corridor offices
Our solicitors at Clifton Ingram can advise you on all aspects of corporate and commercial law. Our Corporate & Commercial Team offer a professional and diligent approach coupled with high quality legal and technical knowledge. Our depth of experience enables us to offer commercial legal advice that helps exploit business opportunities, whilst successfully managing risk. We are a proactive and down-to-earth team of highly experienced solicitors; bringing a high quality and professional service to your local area. We regularly advise clients across the South East, including Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Wiltshire and London. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help on 0808 164 1510. Our solicitors will move fast to find a solution personal to you.