Reading Office: 0118 957 3425
Wokingham Office 0118 978 0099
Any business needs to agree its trading terms with its suppliers and customers. We can advise you on how to negotiate trading terms which will protect your business against unreasonable or unwarranted claims against it by its suppliers or customers or unintended liabilities which are imposed on you by statute, regulations or case law.
We advise all types of businesses in many commercial sectors, ranging from start ups to sizeable corporates which trade nationally and internationally.
We have experience in dealing with the following commercial contracts, which include:-
• Franchising, agency and distribution agreements
• Outsourcing contracts, where the service providers agree to supply IT or other back-up services sourced overseas.
• Procurement contracts
• European Regulations and compliance
• Competition law
• Consultancy agreements and sub-contracting agreements
• Data Protection and privacy regulations
• Software and Knowhow licensing agreements
We give practical commercial advice, tailored to the commercial circumstances and requirements of your business venture and are recognised in the Legal 500 as having an experienced team with a “very hands-on approach”.
Partner Corporate and Insolvency