Business Immigration Lawyers Wokingham & Reading
Having the right team in place is critical for the success of your business. As an employer, it is inevitable that sometimes the best person for the job will come from outside of the UK. For example, you may wish to recruit someone from a global pool of talent or to transfer someone from a group company which is located overseas.
It is vital that you comply with the UK immigration regime to avoid fines of up to £10,000 per illegal worker or even a criminal record and a custodial sentence.
We can guide you through all business immigration issues including:
- Sponsorship and the points based system
- Intra-company transfers
- Hiring skilled migrants
- Appeals against rejected applications
- Preventing illegal working and implementing appropriate HR practices and procedures
- Setting up UK subsidiaries or branches of foreign companies
- Permission for spouses and children to enter and remain in the UK
- Applying for indefinite leave to remain/permanent residency
- UK Border Agency investigations and proceedings.
You also need to be aware of employment law issues to avoid potential claims of race discrimination and unfair dismissal. Our team is able to provide a complete package of advice so that you can be confident that you are acting in a legally compliant manner.
Contact our Business Immigration Solicitors in our Wokingham and Reading, Thames Valley offices
Our solicitors at Clifton Ingram can advise you on all aspects of Business Immigration. We are a proactive and down-to-earth team of highly experienced solicitors; bringing a high quality and professional service to your local area. We regularly advise clients across the South East, including Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Wiltshire and London. Speak to one of our team today to see how we can help on 0118 978 0099. Our solicitors will move fast to find a solution personal to you.