Clifton Ingram is looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join our Reading office Wills and Inheritance team in a senior position.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a mixed Private Client caseload comprising of
- Will drafting (including those with trusts)
- Estate administration from start to finish, including intestate estates and dealing with all inheritance tax, income tax and capital gains tax issues arising during the administration
- Elderly client matters
- Tax planning and Trust admininstration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection work.
- Support the Head of Department in management and staffing issues as required.
- Liaise effectively with the other departments within the office to provide the highest level of seamless client service.
Requirements of the candidate include:
- Minimum of 5/6 years’ PQE
- A member of STEP
- Previous specialisation in Probate and Wills work.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop new business and build up connections.